Key Takeaways From the 2016 Health Care Supply Chain Management Summit
Tue Mar 29 13:00:22 CDT 2016
On January 25-26, 2016, over 100 prominent and progressive supply chain leaders gathered in New Orleans to explore strategies to address current challenges and build capacity for future success. Key topics included:
- Examples of collaborative partnerships with suppliers that maximize financial savings through risk sharing. Watch the Fairview Health Services and Medtronic case study to view the presentation.
- Engaging lhysician leaders to deliver cost-effective and high quality care. Hear what Dr. Chung had to say.
- The evolution and impact of value analysis and big data. Learn more.
- A deep dive into the Role of Suppliers
- Francine Wilson, Senior VP, Supply Chain Management, University Health System, shares the key takeaways.