Large Scale Transitions: Perspectives from Hospital Administrators
Tue Mar 29 13:00:25 CDT 2016
With a more prominent seat in the C-Suite, the Supply Chain is the linchpin in strategic projects across their organization. They work more closely than ever with clinicians to help ensure continuous improvements, share ideas, compare products/outcomes and together make informed decisions. One of the most significant ways they have helped their organization become sustainable is by focusing on the standardization of care from a patient perspective.
The Supply Chain holds valuable data that can help usher in healthcare transformation and play a critical role in supporting and guiding change. Not only does the Supply Chain help uncover savings and find ways to deliver better care, but they also help to remove inefficiencies and wasteful processes. Successful Supply Chain leaders collaborate cross functionally and with their trading partners, facilitating education and communication efforts.
Hear from several prominent Supply Chain leaders on how they successfully lead their organization through large scale transition.
- What are the necessary steps to ensure appropriate "buy-in" from the staff to maximize success during the contract process?
- What role did Covidien play in helping you gain consensus and achieve your objective?
- What role do suppliers play in implementing change?
- How has Covidien supported your goals post conversion?
- How do you track your success?
- Why is it important to bring the right team together?
- What parameters do you measure to determine successful conversions?
- What role does the supplier play in change implementation?