Videocast Snippets: Leverage Your Supply Chain to Improve Your Bottom Line
Tue Mar 29 13:00:29 CDT 2016
Watch these brief snippets from our one-hour videocast produced in partnership with Modern Healthcare in which three leading healthcare executives share their tips and strategies for reducing costs and improving outcomes at their healthcare systems:
- How can you incentivize physicians?
- 7 tips to improve operational efficiencies
- How can you reduce total cost of care?
- How to evolve strategic supplier relationships
- Align strategies with internal stakeholders
- Why you should adopt a holistic view
- Using data analytics to drive improvement and performance
- Building a case with the C-suite to support investment in informatical resources
- Using big data to drive big outcomes at your organization
- How important is transparency in healthcare?
- The importance of talent management in the healthcare supply chain
- What talent do you need in today's healthcare supply chain?
- Key changes for adapting to the changing healthcare environment
- What initiatives can anyone employ to positively impact outcomes regardless of size and budget?
- How can a hospital provide opportunity to diversity suppliers while streamlining the supply chain?
- How can hospitals engage employees to improve patient flow by removing waste from the process?
- Key strategies for prioritizing and making decisions that benefit the majority
- How should the facilities maintenance organization be integrated in supply chain improvement initiatives?
- The future of self-distribution vs. utilization of a distributor
- How quickly will the value of UDI be brought into the hospital system since there's no mandate?
- How do you ensure you're targeting the right segments and addressing the right patients?
- Characteristics of a well-managed delivery system
- Nicholas P. Dominick, Jr., Senior Vice President, Diagnostic and Support Services, Lifespan – Providence, RI
- Charlie Miceli, C.P.M., Vice President, Supply Chain & Information Services, Fletcher Allen Health Care; Chief Information Officer, OneCare Vermont
- Erik Wexler, CEO, Northeast Region, Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Fawn Lopez, Vice President & Publisher, Modern Healthcare
Original Air Date: October 11, 2013