Protect your ventilator investment for up to one year.
The Puritan Bennett Re/X800 filter and drain system is designed for use with the Puritan Bennett™ 840 ventilator. It reduces particles and bacteria in a patient's exhaled gas, protecting the ventilator’s exhalation and spirometry systems.
- Comprehensive condensate drainage system includes filter, collector vial and optional drain bag
- Optional drain bag allows for condensation removal without breaking ventilator circuit
- Designed to withstand up to 100 autoclave sterilization cycles at temperatures not to exceed 135 °C, 275 °F
- Filter replacement after one year of service or 100 autoclave cycles, whichever occurs first
- Viral and bacterial filtration efficiency of greater than 99.999%
- Resistance to flow less than 2.5 cmH2O at 100 L/min when new
- Minimum of 99.97% filtration efficiency of 0.3 microns normal particle size at 100 L/min flow
- Meets CDC requirement for n100 filtration
Indications for Usage
- To help protect caregivers and ventilator components from harmful effects of patient contamination.
|Puritan Bennett™ Re/X800 Expiratory Bacterial Filter
|Puritan Bennett™ Collector Vial Reusable
|Puritan Bennett™ Drain Bag, Single Patient Use
|Puritan Bennett™ Drain Bag Clamp, Reusable
|Puritan Bennett™ Drain Bag Tubing, Single Patient Use
|Puritan Bennett™ Drain Port Cap Reusable
|Puritan Bennett™ Exhalation Filter Seal