A full array of etCO2 sampling lines that fit every patient and meet every clinical need.
The patented family of FilterLine® etCO2 sampling lines is designed for use with Microstream™-enabled capnography monitors and can be used on both intubated and non-intubated patients.
FilterLine® non-intubated sampling lines feature oral and nasal sampling as well as an innovative supplemental oxygen delivery system. One size fits adolescents through adults, and all FilterLine® non-intubated sampling lines can be used with bi-level ventilation and CPAP. For some types of non-intubated sampling lines, pediatric products are also available.
FilterLine® etCO2 Sampling Lines Highlights
Capnography Waveform Tutorial and Exercise Quiz
View the tutorial, take the quiz, and download the Capno Quiz Summary.
FilterLine® etCO2 Sampling Lines Information Sheet
Understand how FiliterLine® etCO2 sampling lines capture quality breath samples from both nose and mouth breathers.
FilterLine® Ordering Information Guide
Browse the complete FilterLine® etCO2 sampling lines line portfolio.
FilterLine® etCO2 Sampling Line Features
- Integrated, single-piece airway gas sampling lines comprised of the patient cannula or airway adapter, water trap and a sterilizing grade filter that is designed to reduce the risk of biohazard contamination of the patient monitor.
- Uni-junction™ technology is designed to ensure proper sampling for patients who alternate between oral and nasal breathing.
- Oral Scoop design has wide surface area to provide breath capture even in the presence of shallow breathing.
- Oxygen flows from holes in front of nasal prongs and improves humidity of O2.
- Delivers O2 flow up to 5 L/min and can deliver above 5 L/min using external O2 delivery, e.g. through a mask, without affecting CO2 measurement values.
- Broad portfolio of sampling lines available for various clinical situations.
- One size fits adolescents through adults. For some types of sampling lines, dedicated pediatric products are also available.
- Standard FilterLine® Length: 200 cm /6.5 ft.
- Long FilterLine® Length: Long FilterLine Length: 400 cm/13 ft.
- Designed for single patient use.
- Do not contain natural rubber latex.
- Packaged in 25 units unless otherwise specified.
- Adult/Pediatric products are intended for use with ETT tube size > 4.5 mm.
- The adapter dead space is < 6.6 cc and the weight is 7.0 g.
- Infant/neonate products are intended for use with ETT tube size ≤ 4.5 mm.
- The adapter dead space is < 0.5 cc and the weight is 3.8 g.
- Use of a FilterLine® etCO2 sampling line with H in its name (indicating that it is for use in humidified environments) during MRI scanning may cause interference. The use of non-H sampling lines is advised.
FilterLine® etCO2 Sampling Line Brochure
View the selection suide to review the broad portfolio of FilterLine® etCO2 sampling lines.
Anatomy of a FilterLine® Sampling Line
Learn how the FilterLine® sampling line is engineered to capture high quality samples from both nose and mouth breathers.
View Info Sheet
White Paper: Accurate Capnography Highly Dependent on a Quality Sampling Line
Learn why it is important to ensure that sampling lines provide a quality sample of exhaled gas and deliver a consistent level of oxygen.
View White Paper
Clinical Summary: The Economic and Clinical Benefits of Capnography
A clinical summary from Gastroenterology & Endoscopy News that details how capnography may improve patient safety while also decreasing overall costs.
View Clinical Summary
Microstream™ Capnography Published Hospital Results
Learn how Microstream™ capnography has helped reduce adverse events in these hospitals.
View Info Sheet