The INVOS™ cerebral/somatic oximeter provides real-time data about a patient’s site-specific levels of oxygenation in the brain and other vital organs. The INVOS™ Analytics Tool (IAT) allows users to review that data, generate a detailed analysis of the clinical case and illustrate the nuances of regional saturation in various clinical scenarios. These capabilities help to enhance the users’ understanding of regional saturation monitoring’s clinical utility.
Specifically, the easy-to-use INVOS™ Analytics Tool offers:
- Access to data directly from a portable USB flash drive
- Case rSO2 data
- Automatic graphing of data
- Data summary report
- Custom case reports
- Case event marking
- Advanced analytics metrics such as Area Under the Curve (AUC), time below threshold, and trend-line averaging
- Custom event review
- Can be installed on any Windows®* based PC.
- The INVOS™ Analytics Tool can be installed on any Windows®*-based PC.
- The INVOS™ Analytics Tool is compatible with 32-bit versions of Windows®* 2000, Windows®* XP, and Windows®* 7.
- Installation on 64-bit versions of Windows®* will be completed in 32-bit mode.