Achieve More with EUS
The Beacon™ EUS delivery system features interchangeable FNA and FNB needles designed to support consistent and predictable acquisition of tissue samples with intact cellular architecture.([FOOTNOTE=Based on product development testing data. Data on file. (See Report #1085 and Report #1090).],[ANCHOR=],[LINK=])
The components of this innovative EUS delivery system are interchangeable, supporting greater efficiency,([FOOTNOTE=Enestvedt B, Maranki, J, Makipour K, Mathur M, Haluszka O. Is Two Better Than One? a Comparison of EUS-FNA Efficiency of Single- vs Multi-Needle Platforms. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2013;77(5S):AB179.],[ANCHOR=],[LINK=]) while built-in safety features help protect healthcare staff from needle stick injury. And with advanced needles that help improve biopsy yield2,([FOOTNOTE=DDW 2015 Presentations: #935. A Novel EUS-guided Liver Biopsy Needle is Superior to 19-G Core and FNA Needles: Examining the Effect of Needle Design, Number of Excursions, and Variable Suction Parameters on Histologic Yield. Schulman A, Thompson C, Chan W, Ryou M. #Tu1638. Initial experience with a novel EUS-guided core biopsy needle (SharkCore™): a North American multicenter study. DiMaio C, Kolb J, Benias P, et al. #Tu1648. Evaluating The Efficacy of a New FDA Approved EUS Core Biopsy Needle and Different Fine Needle Biopsy (FNB) Techniques To Yield The Best Core Specimen In a Live Porcine Model. Shivangi Kothari S, Kothari T, Zhou Z, et al.],[ANCHOR=],[LINK=]) interventional endoscopists and pathologists can potentially increase diagnostic rates.1,2
One Delivery System. Multiple Devices.
Engineered to improve clinical workflow by facilitating the passage of multiple needles through a single delivery system, without removing the delivery system.
Automated Needle Shield
- Designed to cover needle sharp
Proprietary Glide Ball
- Allows for interchangeability of all needle sizes through a universal delivery system
- Start with one needle size and switch to any other size instantly during the same case, while using one universal delivery system
- Engages automated needle shield during needle removal
- Centers needle in catheter for consistent needle trajectory
- Engineered for multiple needle exchanges throughout the procedure to improve clinical workflow
- Ergonomic release button designed for fast, efficient removal of needle
Delivery System with PEBAX
- Maintains flexibility and durability, reducing needle exposure to endoscope channel while remaining in position at point of interest