The Standard in Enteral Feeding
The Kangaroo™ 924 enteral feeding pump features pre-set volume and overflow infusion safeguards to ensure the correct and consistent delivery of nutrition. The easy-to-use controls make set-up and operation of the unit intuitive. The pump is used exclusively with the Kangaroo™ 924 pump sets. When ease of use, accuracy and dependability matter, the Kangaroo™ 924 enteral feeding pump delivers it all.
Makes set-up and operation intuitive
Preset volume and over-infusion safeguard
Ensures correct and consistent delivery of nutrition
Audible and visual alarms
Reinforce clinician confidence and patient safety
Highly visible LED display and built-in pole clamp
Aids in ease of use
Kangaroo™ 924 Pump Features and Benefits
- Intuitive Interface. Clearly designed and visible programming options allow for quick understanding of the programming features to help reduce the potential for programming errors
- Dial Control. Permits quick and easy programming of feed rate and Volume to be Delivered (VTBD) to provide a smooth and easy transition from the Kangaroo™ 224 pump
- Arrow Keys. Allow accurate and quick programmable functions of feed rate and VTBD while providing for a smooth transition from the Kangaroo™ 324 pump
- DEHP-Free Pump Sets reduced exposure to DEHP
- Operating Range in Individual (one mL) Increments allows for quick, easy and exact programming of feed rate (1 to 300 mL/hour) and VTBD (1 to 2000 mL)
- Built in Pole Clamp. Reduces overall weight and makes the pump less bulky and easier to use when attached to IV poles
- 16 Hour Battery Life. Permits extended function and power ability (based on 125 mL/hour feed rate) . The battery will charge when the AC Adapter is plugged into an outlet. Total time to charge the 924 pump is approximately 8 hours. Battery life is determined based on 125mls per hour feed rate.
- Quick Battery Recharge Rate. Battery charges in approximately 8 hours when the AC adapter is plugged into an active outlet
- Memory. Maintains flow rate settings for up to 16 hours (battery operation) or 24 hours (AC connected). This allows for simplified use and minimizes potential for errors in provider programming. When powered on, the pump automatically reverts back to previous settings within this time range.
- Audible and Visual Alarms. Six different function alarms include both audible and visual alarms. These alarms provide for additional safeguards and reinforced clinical confidence. The added visual alarm provides for a greater sense of patient safety, especially in Home Care markets.
- LED Display. Provides for clear and easy programming ability and visibility in all lighting conditions
- Clear Indicator Lights. Clear type and visual display provide for easy feeding pump operation without lengthy specialized training. Indicates for AC connectivity and Vol Clear.
- Adjustable Alarm Volume. Provides for clinical and patient confidence and safety. This feature is easy to adjust in the Biotech menu screen.
- Adjustable Languages. Available in 13 different language selections
- No Removable Parts. The Power Cord and IV pole clamps are both integrated into the unit
- Light Weight and Portable. Weighing only 3.75 lbs, the pump is convenient, light-weight, and easy to transport. The built-in pump handle also provides for greater flexibility and easy movement.
- Accuracy. This pump is accurate to within +/-10% (or 0.5 mL, whichever is greater)
- Universal Power Buttons .Provides for acceptance and flexibility in all markets.
- Unique OPTIX Sensor. The innovative, patented OPTIX sensor utilizes optical sensors to confirm proper pump set placement. This unique feature provides for safeguards against improper placement and results in increased patient safety.
- Warranty. One year of warranty coverage is included for all units. Warranty coverage is provided for the duration of Royalty-Free Lease agreements.
- Service. Durable pump design for minimal service requirements. Our Watertown Factory Service offers unparalleled customer service, an impeccable reputation, and the history of having placed 465,000 pumps in the healthcare marketplace since 1981.
|Kangaroo™ 924 Enteral Feeding Pump Order Information|
|Order Code||Description||Ship Case|
|392455||Kangaroo™ 924 Enteral Feeding Pump with Pole Clamp||1|
|Kangaroo™ 924 Pump Sets Order Information|
|Order Code||Description||Ship Case|
|774625||Kangaroo™ 924 Proximal Spike Set||30|
|772025||Kangaroo™ 924 Pump Set, 500 mL||30|
|773621||Kangaroo™ 924 Pump Set (Individual Pack), 1000 mL||30|
|703621||Kangaroo™ 924 Pump Set (Bulk Pack), 1000 mL||30|