Clip Strength and Security in Surgical Procedures
With the Lapro-Clip™ system — a reusable single clip applier that delivers absorbable clips in surgical procedures — surgeons can feel confident in the strength and security of each placement.
- Two-part compression closure mechanism includes anti-slip notch which may assist in the reduction of clip migration
- Compression closure mechanism may provide a more secure closure than latch closure mechanism1
- No foreign bodies left behind post-procedure
1 Darzi, A. Initial Experience with an Absorbable Laparoscopic Ligation Clip. British Journal of Surgery.1997. 84: 974-976.
Get Maximum Security in Surgical Procedures
Learn more about the Lapro-Clip™ ligation system in this interactive brochure.
Lapro-Clip™ Absorbable Clip Applier Features and Benefits
360o rotation so every angle is reachable
Dual layer absorbable clips
For use with a 10 mm or larger trocar
Packaged non-sterile and designed for re-use
Shaft length available in 3 sizes:
- Short (11 cm)
- Standard (26.5 cm)
- Long (33 cm)
The Lapro-Clip™ device is a reusable clip applier that delivers absorbable clips in surgical procedures to occlude vessels and ducts. This product features:
Intuitive & Easy to Use Design
- With 360o rotation, all angles are reachable
Dual-Layer Clip Lock
- In an animal study, clip retention force provide greater holding strength compared to titanium clips2
Unique Two-Part Compression
- Closure mechanism includes anti-slip notch allowing for a secure clamp1
- Absorbable ligating clips are there when you need them most during the critical vessel healing phase, and fully degrade via hydrolysis in 180 days
- Leaves no foreign body in the patient once vessel is healed
1 Darzi, A. Initial Experience with an Absorbable Laparoscopic Ligation Clip. British Journal of Surgery. 1997. 84: 974-976.
2 Klein, R.D. et al. (1994). “Comparison of Titanium and Absorbable Polymeric Surgical Clips for Use in Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.” Surgical Endoscopy. 8: 753-758.
|Reorder Code||Description||Clips per Sterile Pack||Sterile Packs per Box|
|8886848798||Lapro-Clip™ Reusable Single Clip Applier – Short (METAL INSTR)||-||1|
|8886848700||Lapro-Clip™ Reusable Single Clip Applier – Standard (METAL INSTR)||-||1|
|8886848701||Lapro-Clip™ Reusable Single Clip Applier – Long (METAL INSTR)||-||1|
|8886848799||Lapro-Clip™ Remover (METAL INSTR)||-||1|
|8886848808||Lapro-Clip™ 8 mm Absorbable Clips (6 clips/package)||6||6|
|8886848882||Lapro-Clip™ 8 mm Absorbable Clips (2 clips/package)||2||10|
|8886848812||Lapro-Clip™ 12 mm Absorbable Clips (6 clips/package)||6||6|
|8886848813||Lapro-Clip™ 12 mm Absorbable Clips (2 clips/package)||2||10|
|8886848814||Lapro-Clip™ 8 mm Absorbable Clips (1 clip/package)||1||10|
|8886848815||Lapro-Clip™ 12 mm Absorbable Clips (1 clip/package)||1||10|
Lapro-Clip™ Ligation System iBrochure
An interactive brochure about the Lapro-Clip™ ligation system.
Lapro-Clip™ Ligation System Infographic
An educational summary of the advantages of using absorbable ligating clips in laparoscopic procedures.
Lapro-Clip™ Reusable Clip Applier - Surgeon Experience Video
A video featuring Dr. Daniel D. Eun performing a prostatectomy using the Lapro-Clip™ clip applier.