Welcome to the
McGRATH™ MAC Enhanced
Maximize your chance for first-attempt success1
The McGRATH™ MAC enhanced direct laryngoscope (EDL) combines direct and video laryngoscopy in a single, hybrid device. This versatility helps you be prepared to respond to both routine and difficult airways.
Watch these Clinical Videos to Learn More
- Direct and video visualization.
- Gain the capabilities of two devices in one.†
- Be better prepared for unpredicted difficult airways.*
- Narrow blade profile.
- Improve access in narrow mouth openings.*
- Help reduce dental contact.*
- Familiar technique with Macintosh blade.
- Place tubes more easily (compared to hyper- angulated blades).2
- Use familiar direct laryngoscopy technique.
McGRATH™ MAC EDL Intubation Video
- Learn how to effectively intubate with the McGRATH™ MAC EDL.
McGRATH™ MAC EDL Getting Started Video
- See how to get started using the McGRATH™ MAC EDL.
* Compared to direct laryngoscopy
† Two devices mentioned are direct laryngoscope and video laryngoscope
‡ Usage will vary based on device settings and conditions>
1. Su YC, Chen CC, Lee YK, Lee JY, Lin KJ. Comparison of video laryngoscopes with direct laryngoscopy for tracheal intubation: a meta-analysis of randomized trials. Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2011;28(11):788-795.
2. Niforopoulou P, Pantazopoulos I, Demestiha T, Koudouna E, Xanthos T. Video-Laryngoscopes in the adult airway management: a topical review of the literature. Acta Anaesthesiolgica Scandinavica 2010;54:1058