Designed to Help Reduce Risk of Kinking* and Aspiration
The Shiley™ oral/nasal endotracheal tube, reinforced features a soft, flexible PVC tube with spiral-wound reinforcing wire is designed to help reduce the risk of kinking.*
This tube was designed for neurosurgical or head and neck procedures when the patient's head is in an extended or flexed position, when patient will be turned over and/or in long-term cases where airway maintenance is critical.
Shiley™ Oral/Nasal Endotracheal Tube, Reinforced Highlights
Shiley™ Oral/Nasal Endotracheal Tube, Reinforced Features
- Soft, flexible PVC tube with spiral-wound reinforcing wire is designed to help reduce risk of kinking
- Reinforcing wire is sealed tightly against bonded connector
- Reference marks at 2 cm and 4 cm above the cuff aid in proper placement of tracheal tube tip
- Uncuffed reinforced tube is made of a soft, flexible silicone tube with spiral-wound reinforcing wire
- Standard features (cuffed):
- Full Magill curve
- Murphy eye
- Packaged sterile
|Shiley™ Oral/Nasal Endotracheal Tube, Reinforced, Murphy Eye||6.0 mm||5/box||96560|
|Shiley™ Oral/Nasal Endotracheal Tube, Cuffed, Reinforced, Murphy Eye||6.9 mm||5/box||86548|
|Shiley™ Oral/Nasal Endotracheal Tube, Cuffless, Reinforced, Magill Tip||2.5 mm||5/box||86541|
Shiley™ Endotracheal Tube Products Quick Reference Guide
Learn more about the features and specifications of the full Shiley™ endotracheal tube line.
Shiley™ Endotracheal Tubes with TaperGuard™ Cuff Clinical Evidence Review
Learn more about the clinical evidence supporting the TaperGuard™ cuff.
View Clinical Evidence
Differences in Tracheal Pressure Exerted by Endotracheal Tube Cuffs
Learn more about the impact of cuff design on pressure applied to the trachea.
View Testing Results