Monitor with Confidence
The Nellcor™ Bedside SpO2 Patient Monitoring System incorporates the latest Nellcor™ digital signal processing technology for accurate, reliable readings even during low perfusion and other forms of signal interference, providing clinicians with access to the most critical information regarding their patients’ respiratory status.
With improved functionality, including continuous SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring, trending data and SatSeconds alarm management, clinicians have the information they need to detect respiratory complications earlier and intervene sooner.
Nellcor™ Bedside SpO₂ Patient Monitoring System Highlights
Features of The Nellcor™ Bedside SpO₂Patient Monitoring System
Durable, compact and lightweight for easy transport
Intuitive, easy-to-use and easy-to-read color user interface
Trend data storage and on-screen viewing of up to 96 hours of data taken at four-second intervals
- Multicolor display screen with a black background for contrast
- Backup audible alarm
- Multiple-language graphical user interface to support variety of users
- 96-hour trend memory with data captured every four seconds
- Distinctive digital signal processing technology from Covidien
- Simple, intuitive operation with a space-saving design
- Displays plethysmographic waveforms, pulse amplitude and current measured SpO2 and pulse rate
|SpO2:||1% to 100%|
|Pulse rate:||20 to 250 beats per minute (bpm)|
|Pulse amplitude:||0.03% to 20%|
|Saturation:||(% SpO2 ± 1 SD)|
|Adult:||70% to 100% ± 2 digits|
|Neonate:||70% to 100% ± 3 digits|
|Low perfusion:||70% to 100% ± 2 digits|
|Pulse rate:||20 to 250 bpm ± 3 digits|
|Low perfusion:||20 to 250 bpm ± 3 digits|
|Power requirements:||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 45 VA|
|Fuse rating:||Fast-acting 2A 32VAC/DC, fast-acting 500mA 32VAC/50DC|
|Battery capacity:||Minimum of five hours using new, fully charged battery with no alarms|
|Instrument:||5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)|
|Transport/storage temperature (in shipping carton):||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|15% to 93% noncondensing
|-170 m to 4877 m (-557 ft to 16,000 ft)|
|1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)|
|82 H x 255 W x 165 D (mm)|
|(3.23 H x 10.04 W x 6.50 D (in))|
|EN ISO 9919:||2009, EN ISO 80601-2-61:2011|
|EN IEC 60601-1:||2005|
|EN IEC 60601-1-2:||2nd edition|
|EN IEC 60601-1:1998 + A1:1991 + A2:1995|
|EN 60601-1:1990 + A11:1993 + A12:1993 + A13:1996|
|CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 M90|
|UL 60601-1:||1st edition|
|Type of protection against electric shock:||Class 1 (internally powered)|
|Degree of protection against electric shock:||Type BF - applied part|
|Mode of operation:||Continuous|
|Electromagnetic compatibility:||IEC 60601-1-2:2007|
|Degree of safety:||Not suitable for use in the presence of flammable anesthetics|
|Trend data download|
|Nurse call capability|
|Pulse:||amplitude indicator (eight segments)|
|Visual indicators:||Pulse search, audible alarms silenced or off, interference indicator, battery charging, SatSeconds alarm management clock, pleth|
|Audible and visual alarms for high/low saturation and pulse rate|
|SatSeconds alarm management settings: 10, 25, 50 and 100, or off|
|Audible and visual warning indicators for low battery and sensor off|
|Audible and visual sensor disconnect alarms|
Monitor with Confidence
Compact, Affordable, Intuitive.
The Nellcor™ Bedside SpO₂ Patient Monitoring System features a compact design, improved functionality, a built-in handle and an intuitive, easy-to-read color user interface, making it simpler for clinicians to review and download critical patient data.
With its innovative features, advanced technology and small footprint, this easy-to-use patient monitoring system helps clinicians save time and space.
- A variable pitch beep tone enables clinicians to hear point-by-point changes in SpO2.
- Patient trend data can be stored on a PC for archive and analysis.
- An easy-to-use jog dial enables simple navigation and control of the display and monitoring system functions.
- On-screen help messages assist with the use of the monitor.
- Biomedical engineers and technicians can simply and effectively set institutional defaults as well as easily replace the battery, perform diagnostics to troubleshoot performance issues and generally maintain the monitor within the hospital.
Nellcor™ Bedside SpO₂ PMS Overview Video
Explore the features and benefits of the patient monitoring system.
Nellcor™ Bedside SpO₂ PMS In-Service Technical Video
Get a close-up view of the monitoring system in this product-tour video.
Nellcor™ Bedside SpO₂ Patient Monitoring System Info Sheet
Explore detailed product specifications.
View Info Sheet
Get Instructions for Use and Product Manuals.
View Product Manuals