AS Meniscal™ Repair System
The AS Meniscal™ repair device with high strength suture is a sterile, single use device for the approximation of soft tissue such as during the repair of meniscal tears.
- Consistent and reliable deployment utilizing pre-tied knot with size 2-0 high strength suture
- An all-suture repair that mimics the conventional all-suture, inside-out repair technique
- Ability to insert and deploy at the desired depth, regardless of tissue thickness
- Only suture left behind
[ Learn More ]
Polysorb™ Meniscal Repair System
The Polysorb™ meniscal repair system is the simple choice for fast and effective meniscal repair.
- Two point fixation simulates horizontal mattress stitch without knots
- Dual prong implant firmly approximates tear while leaving only a soft cable on the surface of the meniscus
- Braided backspan runs the entire length of the staple leg
[ Learn More ]
Fast and Effective Meniscal Repair
Meniscal repair products from Covidien include an innovative stapling system composed of an absorbable staple and a low profile delivery system.
Meniscal Repair System Highlights
Learn the Right Technique
Get step-by-step guidelines on the correct use of the AS Meniscal™ repair device.
Find Out What Surgeons Are Saying
Watch Dr. Bryan Huber discuss his clinical experiences with the AS Meniscal ™ repair device.
See the Device in Action
Watch the repair of a posterial horn tear of the lateral meniscus with the Polysorb™ meniscal repair system.