Delivering Efficiency Where It Matters Most
The stapling smart cart is a versatile inventory management system that is designed to simplify reload selection, enhance OR performance and utilization, and provide a customized organization solution. By delivering improved visibility, accessibility and organization of reloads, handles and accessories, the smart cart can enhance efficiency and workflow in the OR for the surgical team and make restocking of products an easier process.
Stapling Smart Cart Highlights
Explore the Features & Benefits
Learn more about the features and benefits of the stapling smart cart.
Learn How the Smart Cart Improves Efficiency
Find out from operations managers and nurses how the smart cart has enhanced OR efficiency.
Color-coded reload compartments with customizable reload identification cards
Storage capacity for more than 120 endo stapling reloads
iDrive™ Ultra battery charging unit for up to two batteries
Rubber protection surrounding base
Four wheels and lockable castors to provide 360 degrees mobility
Stapling Smart Cart Features
The stapling smart cart provides a versatile inventory management system for portable storage and convenient access to reloads, handle (both powered and manual) and accessories inside and outside the operating room. It provides a customized organization solution to address the specialized needs of surgeons and nurses working the OR.
Additional features & benefits include:
- Color-coded reload compartments – improved organization and identification of reloads by color and size
- Interchangeable reload identification cards – customizable reload configuration based on procedural requirements
- Compartments sized to fit multiple reload sizes/lengths – ability to store Endo GIA™ reloads with and without Tri-Staple™ technology, including the Endo GIA™ Radial Reload
- Two large (28” x 21”) drawers – storage capability to hold Endo GIA™ ultra and universal staplers, iDrive™ ultra powered staplers, open stapling products, and more
- Clear, protective windows on drawers – enables clear identification of drawer components and capacity
- iDrive™ ultra battery charging unit – charging capability for up to two iDrive™ ultra batteries
- Side pocket folder – provides document storage capability
- Four wheels and four lockable castors – provides opportunity to move unit between rooms and ORs, as well as securely place in a location
- Rubber protection surrounding base – prevents damage to cart and external elements
|Reorder Code||Description||Ordering Quantity|
|STPLCART02||Stapling Smart Cart||Outright Purchase|
|CARTCORD1||U.S. Power Cord||Option with Cart Purchase|
|IDRIVECARTKIT1||Stapling Smart Cart iDrive™ Ultra Kit – 1 Handle||Kit Package|
Smart Cart Interactive Brochure
An interactive review of the features and benefits of the smart cart, with testimonials from peers in the OR.
Smart Cart Information Sheet
Discover the efficiency and inventory management capabilities.
View Info Sheet
OR Nurse Testimonial Video #1
Nurses describe how the smart cart has helped with reload selection in the OR.
OR Nurse Testimonial Video #2
Nurses describe how the smart cart has helped with organization and efficiency in the OR.
Business Operations Manager Video
A business operations manager describes how the smart cart improves efficiency in the OR.