A Full Line of Temperature Monitoring Probes and Sensors
Mon-a-therm™ general purpose temperature probes can be used for esophageal, nasopharyngeal or rectal placement. This versatility can help simplify inventory.
These probes are part of the comprehensive line of temperature probes and sensors from Medtronic. With this broad product line, clinicians can easily meet a range of clinical needs from a single source.
Accurate and reliable, these products are suitable for use in multiple clinical settings, including the operating room, emergency department, intensive care areas, postanesthesia care units and the general care floor.
Mon-a-therm™ General Purpose Temperature Probe 400TM Features
- The Satin Slip™ finish ensures easy, atraumatic insertion.
- The fully enclosed sensor helps provides greater patient safety.
- The extra-‐long lead wire is Kevlar®*- reinforced.
- The probe quickly and accurately reflects changes in core body temperature.
- The probe offers single-patient use convenience and infection control.
- The probe is compatible with most multifunction patient monitors.
*Kevlar® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates.