Proprietary Peak Select System Technology
The Genius™ 2 tympanic thermometer allows for non-invasive, accurate temperature measurements using its proprietary Peak Select System technology. Count on the Genius™ 2 thermometer to deliver an accurate temperature while aiding in the prevention of cross contamination with disposable single use probe covers.
Genius™ 2 Tympanic Thermometer Highlights
Genius™ 2 Tympanic Thermometer Features
- Tapered probe design
- Tip-based sensor technology improves accuracy and repeatability and minimizes the need for recalibration
- Peak select technology records and analyzes up to 100 temperature measurements and selects the highest reading in 1-2 seconds
- Accuracy +/-0.1 C
- Provides temperature measurement in 1-2 seconds
- Programmable display allows the thermometer to be customized according to hospital protocol
- Disposable, single-use probe covers designed to aid in the prevention of cross contamination
- Temperature reading displayed on LCD screen
- F°/C° Toggle button customizes temperature read outs to follow facility protocol
- Pulse timer allows for pulse and respiration monitoring on one single device
- Extended battery life - takes 15,000 readings on 3 AAA batteries
- Base of thermometer stores up to 32 probe covers
- Tethered unit and base enable easy access to probe covers
- Temperature acquisition that meets CEN and ASTM standards
- FAC system (fast ambient change) ensures accurate reading in fluctuating ambient temperatures
|Order Code||Description||Ship Case|
|303000||Genius™ 2 Tympanic Thermometer and Base||1|
Genius™ 2 Tympanic Thermometer Quick Reference Guide
A visual guide to using the Genius™ 2 thermometer.
Genius™ 2 Tympanic Thermometer Operating Manual
Detailed operating instructions for the Genius™ 2 thermometer.
Genius™ 2 Tympanic Thermometer In-Service Video
A video overview of how to use the Genius™ 2 thermometer.
Genius™ 2 Tympanic Thermometer Cleaning Guide
Step-by-step cleaning instructions to ensure maximum performance from your Genius™ 2 tympanic thermometer and base.
View Cleaning Guide
Genius™ 2 Tympanic Thermometer Tips & Techniques
A summary of tips and techniques for using the Genius™ 2 thermometer.
View Tips & Techniques