Tapered distal tip and inverted cuff shoulder provide easy insertion. Specially designed to work with Cook* percutaneous tracheostomy introducer sets and trays.
Shiley™ Percutaneous Tracheostomy Tube with Disposable Inner Cannula Highlights
Shiley™ Tracheostomy Tubes Overview Video
Explore the clinically versatile range of Shiley™ tracheostomy tubes and accessories.
Shiley™ Tracheostomy Products Quick Reference Guide
Discover the features and specifications that make Shiley™ tracheostomy tubes a first choice for medical professionals.
Features & Benefits:
- Tapered distal tip and inverted cuff shoulder provide easy insertion
- Cylindrical cuff provides low-pressure seal to help protect sensitive tracheal tissue
- Integral snap-lock connector facilitates changing the inner cannula
- Swivel neck flange affords greater comfort and easier cleaning while buffering movement
* Combined tube and tray packaging available by Cook Critical Care, Bloomington, IN.
Indications for Usage:
For use with percutaneous tracheotomies.
|Shiley™ Percutaneous Tracheostomy Tube with Disposable Inner Cannula||6||10.8 mm||6.4 mm||74 mm||1/box||6 PERC|
|Shiley™ Percutaneous Tracheostomy Tube with Disposable Inner Cannula||8||12.2 mm||7.6 mm||79 mm||1/box||8 PERC|
How to Order:
For additional information or to place an order, call Customer Service at 1-800-635-5267.
Note to patients:
All the devices shown here are prescription products and must be obtained from a licensed provider or physician. Patients cannot purchase directly from Medtronic.