Disposable Inner Cannula Tubes for Safe and Convenient Tracheostomy Care
An affordable and easy to use disposable inner cannula provides quick and convenient restoration of a patient airway.
Easy to use disposable inner cannula (DIC) with integral 15 mm snap-lock
Soft swivel flange for heightened comfort and stability
High-volume, low-pressure cuff to reduce the risk of tracheal damage1
1. Paegle RD, Bernhard WN. Squamous metaplasia of tracheal epithelium associated with high-volume, low pressure airway cuffs. Anesth Analg. 1975 May-Jun;54(3):340-344.
- Four configurations
- Cuffed (standard and percutaneous)
- Smooth, rounded-tip obturator facilitates insertion
- Patient breathing through the upper airway is enabled using Shiley tracheostomy tube cuffed with disposable inner cannula fenestrated (DFEN)
- Tapered distal tip and inverted cuff shoulder provide easy, low-force placement of percutaneous tube
- Percutaneous tracheostomy tube with disposable inner cannula (PERC) is specially designed to work with Cook®* percutaneous tracheostomy introducer sets and trays. Combined tube and tray packaging available from Cook Critical Care, Bloomington, IN.
- Sterile and individually packaged in sizes 4, 6, 8, 10
Tracheostomy tube cuffed with disposable inner cannula – DCT
|4||4DCT||5.0 mm||9.4 mm||62 mm||1|
|6||6DCT||6.4 mm||10.8 mm||74 mm||1|
|8||8DCT||7.6 mm||12.2 mm||79 mm||1|
|10||10DCT||8.9 mm||13.8 mm||79 mm||1|
Tracheostomy tube cuffed with disposable inner cannula, fenestrated – DFEN
|4||4DFEN||5.0 mm||9.4 mm||62 mm||1|
|6||6DFEN||6.4 mm||10.8 mm||74 mm||1|
|8||8DFEN||7.6 mm||12.2 mm||79 mm||1|
|10||10DFEN||8.9 mm||13.8 mm||79 mm||1|
Tracheostomy tube cuffless with disposable inner cannula – DCFS
|4||4DCFS||5.0 mm||9.4 mm||62 mm||1|
|6||6DCFS||6.4 mm||10.8 mm||74 mm||1|
|8||8DCFS||7.6 mm||12.2 mm||79 mm||1|
|10||10DCFS||8.9 mm||13.8 mm||79 mm||1|
Tracheostomy tube cuffless with disposable inner cannula, fenestrated – DCFN
|4||4DCFN||5.0 mm||9.4 mm||62 mm||1|
|6||6DCFN||6.4 mm||10.8 mm||74 mm||1|
|8||8DCFN||7.6 mm||12.2 mm||79 mm||1|
|10||10DCFN||8.9 mm||13.8 mm||79 mm||1|
Percutaneous tracheostomy tube with disposable inner cannula – PERC
|6||6PERC||6.4 mm||10.8 mm||74 mm||1|
|8||8PERC||7.6 mm||12.2 mm||79 mm||1|
Shiley™ Tracheostomy Products: The Tube of Choice Video
Explore the clinically versatile range of tracheostomy tubes and accessories the Shiley™ brand has to offer.
Shiley™ Tracheostomy Products Quick Reference Guide
Discover the features and specifications that make Shiley™ tracheostomy tubes a first choice for medical professionals.
Shiley™ Tracheostomy Product Guide
Explore in detail the specific features and benefits of Shiley™ tracheostomy tubes and accessories.
Shiley™ Tracheostomy Products: The Tube of Choice
Learn more about the history of the Shiley™ brand and the clinically versatile range of tubes and accessories offered.
Shiley™ Tracheostomy Tube Adult Homecare Guide
Tracheostomy Tube Care: How to suction, change ties and tubes, and care for the skin.
Tracheostomy, Airflow and Weaning: Key Factors and Considerations
Learn the different factors that influence upper airway airflow and weaning in tracheostomy patients.
View White Paper