Download & Install Software Updates for Your
Cool-tip™ RF Ablation System E Series
Valleylab™ Exchange Service Agent software is an installer used to download and install the newest software for the Cool-tip™ RF ablation system E Series. This program will only work on compatible Windows® operating systems, and is not for use on Apple® computers. The most current software version is 2.0.
If you have any questions during the update process, please contact Technical Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To update your generator, please select the appropriate option below:
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP and 7 SP1 64-bit English language version
Follow these steps to download and install Valleylab™ Exchange Service Agent version 2.0:
- Download Valleylab™ Exchange Service Agent.
The screen will prompt you to either "Run" or "Save" the downloaded file.
- Select "Run."
- Browse to location of downloaded file (containing Setup.exe).
- Select "Unzip."
A message screen will appear indicating that the file unzipped successfully.
- Select "OK."
- Close all open applications, including the WinZip self-extractor utility
- Double-click the "Setup.exe" file to install the Valleylab™ Exchange Service Agent software. The installer will check your computer for previous versions of Valleylab™ Exchange Service Agent. If a previous version is detected, the installer will ask if you want to uninstall it. Select "OK," then double-click on the "Setup.exe" file to restart the installer.
- Enter customer information as requested by the installer.
- Click "Finish" to complete the installation.
- Restart your PC to complete the Valleylab™ Exchange Service Agent software installation.
Once you have installed the Valleylab™ Exchange Service Agent version 2.0, you can download and install the newest Cool-tip™ E Series generator software, as detailed in the next section.
Follow these steps to download and install Cool-tip™ E Series software version 1.30:
- Connect your Cool-tip™ E Series generator to your computer.
- Double-click the Valleylab™ Exchange Service Agent icon on your computer’s desktop to launch the program.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Enter your name.
If prompted, enter Package Key Code CT130.
(NOTE: If you tried to download the new Cool-tip™ E Series software and got an error message, you need to update to Valleylab™ Exchange Service Agent version 2.0.)
Valleylab™ Exchange Resources for the Cool-tip™ RF Ablation System E Series
Valleylab™ Exchange Remote Software System User’s Guide
A guide for the installation and use of Valleylab™ Exchange Service Agent version 2.0 to update Covidien energy-based devices.
View User's Guide
Software License Agreement
The license agreement for software products from Covidien.