900® Pacing System
The Power to Know
power of Kappa 900 is its ability to assist the physician in making
patient and arrhythmia management decisions.
- Monitoring and diagnostic
capabilities that youve never seen before
are designed to help you answer your most critical questions:
- What types of arrhythmias are present?
- Are the symptoms related to the arrhythmias?
- What is the ventricular rate during atrial arrhythmias?
- What is the arrhythmia burden?
- Is a change in medication or other therapy advised?
- Atrial Arrhythmia Management tools built on the worlds
most trusted pacing system
to provide optimum patient management:
- Mode Switch detection accuracy that is 100% specific, with
- Sensing Assurance designed to maintain appropriate
sensitivity during changing patient conditions.
- Ventricular Capture
Management Enhancements with more clinically relevant values
and designed to ensure appropriate safety margins as clinical
- Multiple EGMs are collected when triggered by atrial and/or
ventricular high rates.
- Blanked Flutter Search is designed to detect and Mode Switch
for 2:1 atrial flutter.
- Medtronics exclusive safety net suite of features.
Other Kappa® Pacing Systems:
1. Sweesy, et al. "Out of the Box Settings, Responses of
Six Mode Switching Pacemakers." PACE. 199 :20 (Pt II):1456.
2. Ellenbogen, et al. "What is Optimal Mode Switch Algorithm
Behavior?" PACE. April 1999:22 (4 Pt II):852.
3. Medtronic Kappa 700 Clinical Study. Data on file.