OPTIMAL HEMODYNAMICS FOR THE RVOT
The Melody Valve is specifically designed to treat RVOT valve dysfunction. Comprised of a bovine jugular vein (BJV) valve sutured within a platinum iridium frame.
- Natural thin leaflets open and close under minimal pressure for optimal hemodynamics in the low pressure RVOT
- Deep coaptation of leaflets provides valve competency across a range of conduit sizes and geometries, including non-circular environments
- Radiopaque stent allows for visualization ease
EXCEPTIONAL DELIVERABILITY AND EASE OF USE
The Ensemble II Transcatheter Delivery System is designed for controlled, stepwise deployment of the valve with balloon-in-balloon technology.
- Simple hand crimping and loading
- Balloon marker bands aid in visualization of valve position on the balloons prior to unsheathing and during deployment
- Integrated sheath eliminates need for additional sheath and protects valve during delivery
- Flexible 16 Fr shaft with true 22 Fr outer diameter profile