Patient Device Registration: Update Your ID Card
Medtronic Device Identification Card
Help us keep your patient records up-to-date. This service and the ID card you will receive are free of charge. Completing our online form takes just 3 to 5 minutes. Please use this form if:
- Medtronic is the manufacturer of your device and
- Your medical device was implanted in the United States and
- Either your address, telephone number, area code, or follow-up/attending physician have changed.
Who should have an ID card?
If you have any of the devices listed below, you should have an up-to-date ID card. Click the appropriate link to fill out our online form.
- I have a pacemaker or defibrillator
- I have a heart valve
- I have a neurostimulator
- I have a drug pump or baclofen pump
Why get a new ID card?
Your new card will:
- Identify you as having an implanted device in case of an emergency
- Include a toll-free number to contact Medtronic
- Help us maintain current and accurate information for your records
How do we use the information you provide?
We use the information you provide to:
- Keep your device records accurate and current
- Process an updated Device US Patient Identification Card for you
The information you provide and the ID card you receive may provide helpful information that your doctor and follow-up care providers may use in your treatment and care.