Reveal LINQ Insertable Cardiac Monitor
The revolutionary Reveal LINQ™ Insertable Cardiac Monitoring System may help your doctor diagnose and treat irregular heartbeats that may be related to unexplained fainting. It is designed for people who experience infrequent fainting symptoms.
- The Reveal LINQ ICM is the smallest heart monitor on the market.
- It automatically detects and records abnormal heart rhythms for up to 3 years.*
- It’s safe for use in an MRI setting.†
Simple and Discreet
- The Reveal LINQ ICM is placed just under the skin of your chest in a simple outpatient procedure.
- The ultra-discreet heart monitor is not visible in most patients.
* Based on usage parameters outlined in the Reveal LINQ ICM Clinician Manual.
† Reveal LINQ ICM has been demonstrated to pose no known hazards in a specified MR environment with specified conditions of use. Please see the Reveal LINQ ICM Clinician Manual for more details.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.