BIS™ monitoring technology provides valuable information about the status of your patients to help address each their unique anaesthetic requirements.
BIS™ technology offers the clinician added security for providing specialised critical care and comfort for their patients, including those who may be more sensitive to the hemodynamic effects of anesthesia.
BIS™ monitoring provides invaluable information about patient status to help clinicians address their unique anesthetic requirements. This may be particularly valuable for:
- Patients with complex conditions whose status may suddenly or frequently change
- Patients with cardiovascular conditions
- Obese patients
- Trauma patients or others requiring reduced levels of anesthesia
- BIS™ monitoring technology enables clinicians to manage anesthetic goals of hypnosis, analgesia and immobility.
- BIS™ monitoring technology enables clinicians to assess consciousness and sedation separately from cardiovascular reactivity.
- Reduce emergence and recovery time2
- Reduce anesthetic drug use2
- Reduce the risk of awareness during surgery5,8