The Clearum™ HS series high flux dialyzer offers surface areas ranging from 1.3 – 2.2 m2. This hemodialysis filter balances diffusion and convection with a high-flux membrane to promote blood toxin removal and retention of proteins.
The Steam Sterilization process3,4,5,6 and BPA-free materials & process7 support biocompatibility. Exposure to BPA may be associated with cardivascular diseases8; it is a highly protein-bound-uremic toxin, difficult to remore during hemodialysis.9
ClearumTM HS Dialyzers deliver proven dialyzer performance to ensure effective blood purification, without compromising critical protein loss.10
ClearumTM HS Dialyzers demonstrated strong or good acceptance with priming, blood rest, packaging, and handling with Medtronic and other machines on the market.11
Global Removal Score values obtained with Clearum™ HS Dialyzers was among the highest in both HDF, and HD Albumin losses with the Clearum™ HS Dialyzer were among the lowest, both in HD and HDF treatments10. The new generation polyethersulfone (PES) dialyzers, Clearum™ HS Dialyzers have excellent behavior and tolerance in HD and HDF10.
|IBP4370||CLEARUM™ HS 13||1.3 m2 high – flux dialyzer sterilized by moist heat||21 per box|
|IBP4371||CLEARUM™ HS 15||1.5 m2 high – flux dialyzer sterilized by moist heat||21 per box|
|IBP4372||CLEARUM™ HS 17||1.7 m2 high – flux dialyzer sterilized by moist heat||21 per box|
|IBP4373||CLEARUM™ HS 20||2.0 m2 high – flux dialyzer sterilized by moist heat||18 per box|
|IBP4374||CLEARUM™ HS 22||2.2 m2 high – flux dialyzer sterilized by moist heat||18 per box|
1. TR_SIE_007_R02_Clearum Sieving Coefficient Test Report
2. TR_CLE_008_R02_Clearum Clearance Test Report
3. Müller TF, Seitz M, Eckle I, et al. Biocompatibility Differences with Respect to the Dialyzer SterilizationMethod. Nephron. 1998;78(2):139-142.
4. De S, Roy A. Hemodialysis Membranes: For Engineers to Medical Practitioners (1st Ed.). 2017. CRC Press
5. Ronco C, Clark W.R. NatureReviews Nephrology, 2018; 14 (6):394-410
6. Allard B, Bergi R, Potier J, Coupel S. Dialyzers biocompatibility and efficiency determinants of sterilization method choice. Pharmacien Hospitalier et Clinicie. 2013;48(4):294-255.5.
7. INR.086_R00 - BPA Absence evaluation
8. Gao X, Wang HS. Impact of bisphenol a on the cardiovascular system epidemiological and experimental evidence and molecular mechanisms. Int J Environ Res Public Health.2014;11(8):8399-8413.
9. Krieter DH, Canaud B, Lemke HD, et al. Bisphenol A in chronic kidney disease. Artif Organs. 2013;37(3):283-90. 1,2,1010.
10. Maduell F, Broseta JJ, Guillen MA, et al. Efficacy and Safety of the Clearum Dialyzer. Artif Organs. 2021;45(10):1195-1201.
11. Clearum™ HS Series LCD Report_Rev00
12. Keoleian G, Miller S, De Kleine R, Fang A, Mosley J. Life Cycle Material Data Update for GREET Model. University of Michigan: Ann Arbor. 2012:1-74Efficiency of recovery for solvent and water in CLEARUM GmbH, (Sept 2nd - 2019)
13. Efficiency of recovery for solvent and water in CLEARUM GmbH, (Sept 2nd-2019)
14. GIPA-IIA, 2017, A comparison of gamma, e-beam, x-ray and ethylene oxide technologies for the industrial sterilization of medical devices and healthcare products