Explore resources and best practices for our pulmonary vessel sealer.
Experience Paper: LigaSure™ Maryland Jaw Thoracic Device, Dr. Liptay
Experience Paper: LigaSure™ Maryland Jaw Thoracic Device, Dr. Congregado
†Up to and including 7 mm.
1. LigaSure™ Maryland Jaw Thoracic Sealer/Divider, One-Step Sealing, Nano-Coated [instructions for use]. Boulder, CO: Medtronic; 2018.
2. Based on internal report #RE00138840, LIG-45 memo, device length recommendation, thoracic (LF1930T). Feb. 6, 2018.
3. Based on internal test report #RE00125866, Jaw force and gap range burst pressure evaluation of EB4 thoracic Maryland device (LF1930T); conducted on bovine tissue. Nov. 20–21, 2017 and Nov. 27–30, 2017.
4. Based on internal test report #RE00134865, Burst Pressure Verification of Pulmonary Bovine Veins (LF1930T). Jan. 17-18, 2018.
5. Based on internal test report #RE00122515, Verification of the LigaSure™ LF1930T Device in a GLP Chronic Hemostasis Canine Study on Pulmonary Vasculature. Jan. 8-10, 2018.
6. Based on internal test report #RE00128442, GLP Acute Pulmonary Vasculature Hemostasis Verification Study of the LF1930T in Hounds. Dec. 8, 2017.