This course is designed for physicians with limited experience in the endovascular treatment patients suffering from infrarenal abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) wishing to expand their knowledge of the toolkit required for EVAR and implantation of Endurant™ II/IIs Stent Graft System.
This course consists of two parts: part one (1) is an e-Learning, part two (2) is an interactive face-to-face workshop.
e-Learning will provide fundamental aspects of EVAR serving as a basis for the workshop. At the workshop, an expert will explain the procedure steps, as well as the use of materials needed for EVAR, including bail-out scenarios.
Hands-on experience on a vascular flow model, case reviews, discussions supplement the theoretical part of the course and simulated practice of EVAR in virtual reality.
Physicians interested in learning more about:
- Endovascular treatment options for patients with AAA
- Endovascular tools and their use according to device instructions for use
- Preparation, as well as safe and effective use of Endurant™ II/IIs Stent Graft System
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recall material needed for endovascular repair of AAA and their use
- Describe the procedural steps of Endurant™ II/IIs Stent Graft System implantation
- Demonstrate steps for a puncture on a flow model
- Name component of Endurant stent graft implantation and procedural steps according to the instruction for use
For next available course-dates, contact your local Medtronic representative.