The course is developed for physicians with advanced experience in endovascular aortic repair and designed as an informal forum allowing its participants to exchange ideas on challenging areas of EVAR.
The faculty members will give some lectures on topics of high interest for the EVAR therapy to trigger discussions and thought-exchanges.
Both participants and faculty members will share and discuss their cases among each other. The aim is to identify current treatment challenges, to share best practices, and to find consensus on controversial topics to improve patient outcomes.
Physicians interested in learning more about:
- Endovascular treatment options for patients with challenging pathology and conditions of Abdominal Aorta including Hostile Neck
- Endovascular tools, technologies, techiques and their use according to device instruction for use
- Treatment algorithms developed by other participants
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss algorithms and main considerations of endovascular treatment patients with challenging conditions of abdominal aorta
- Recall main techniques and technologies available for patient with challenging conditions
- Discuss patient selection and follow-up strategies
For next available course-dates, contact your local Medtronic representative.