This course is designed for physicians with advanced experience in the endovascular aortic repair for AAA wishing to expand their knowledge of treatment modalities available for Hostile Neck including the selection of patient groups benefiting most from ESAR and ChEVAR techniques, their safe and effective use, as well as procedure planning.
This course consists of two parts. Part one (1) is an e-Learning, part two (2) is an interactive face-to-face workshop.
The e-Learning will provide insights into Heli-FX™ EndoAnchor™ System and ChEVAR technology as well as indications for use and the deployment sequence serving as a basis for the workshop. During the workshop, clinical experts will focus on practical aspects of the procedures and their application in day-to-day practice.
Hands-on experience on vascular flow models, case reviews, discussions supplement the theoretical part of the course and simulated practice of ESAR and ChEVAR in virtual reality.
Physicians interested in learning more about:
- Endovascular treatment options for patients with Hostile Neck
- Indications, patient-selection, benefits and outcomes of ESAR and ChEVAR techniques
- Safe and effective use of Heli-FX and ChEVAR
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recall indications of ChEVAR procedure with Endurant™ II/IIs Stent Graft System and Heli-FX™ EndoAnchor™ System components, and their fetures
- List deployment steps according to the device instruction for use
- Discuss technical and therapy considerations
EM-TRAC Training Center
Maastricht, The Netherlands
MIC Medtronic Innovation Center
For next available course-dates, contact your local Medtronic representative.