This course is designed for physicians with limited experience in the endovascular aortic repair for patients suffering from infrarenal abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) wishing to expand their knowledge of measuring, sizing, and planning for EVAR with Endurant™ II/IIs Stent Graft System.
This course consists of three parts. Part one (1) is an e-Learning, part two (2) is an interactive face-to-face workshop, and part three (3) is a webinar. The e-Learning will focus on sizing using 3Mensio software and will serve as a basis for the next session. At the workshop, together with an expert, participants will focus on planning by creating primary and backup implantation plans. The webinar offers stepwise training opportunities to develop dexterity in sizing and planning for more advanced cases.
Case reviews, discussions supplement the theoretical part of the course and work on sizing workstations.
Physicians interested in learning more about:
- Endovascular treatment options for patients with AAA
- EVAR Sizing and Planning methodology with Endurant™ II/IIs
- Stent Graft System
- EVAR treatment plan development algorithm designed for the best patient outcomes
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss an algorithm and main considerations of sizing and planning
- Create a treatment strategy for patients undergoing standard EVAR
- List necessary materials and Endurant™ II/IIs stent graft system components
- Demonstrate steps in sizing for a standard EVAR using 3Mensio software
For next available course-dates, contact your local Medtronic representative.