This course is designed for physicians with limited experience in the endovascular treatment patients suffering from various pathology of Thoracic Aorta wishing to expand their knowledge of the toolkit required for TEVAR and implantation of Valiant stent graft systems.
This course consists of one part, which is an interactive face-to-face workshop. At the workshop, an expert will explain indications, clinical considerations, procedure steps, as well as the use of materials needed for TEVAR, including bail-out scenarios.
Hands-on experience on a vascular flow model, case reviews, discussions supplement the theoretical part of the course and simulated practice of TEVAR in virtual reality.
Physicians interested in learning more about:
- Endovascular treatment options for patients with pathology of Thoracic Aorta
- Endovascular tools and their use according to device instructions for use
- Preparation, as well as safe and effective use of Valiant stent graft system
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recall material needed for TEVAR and their use
- Describe procedural steps of Valiant stent graft implantation
- Name components of the Valiant stent graft implantation and procedural steps according to the instruction for use
For next available course-dates, contact your local Medtronic representative.