This course is designed for physicians with limited experience in the endovascular embolization techniques for therapeutic, permanent blood vessel occlusion.
This course consists of two parts. Part one (1) is an e-Learning and part two (2) is an interactive face-to-face workshop.
The e-Learning will focus on the different embolization agents and will serve as basis for the workshop.
During the workshop, a clinical expert will explain indications and the applications of different embolization agents. Theoretical components will be supplemented with case review & discussion and hands-on experience on a vascular flow model.
Physicians interested in learning more about:
- Therapeutic, permanent occlusion of blood vessels using embolic agents
- Specific agent behaviour and preparation steps according to device instruction for use
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recall Medtronic’s Embolization product portfolio
- List the key technical aspects per product
- Define the indications for use per product according to the device’s Instruction for Use
- Name procedural steps according to the device’s Instruction for Use
ORSI Training Centre
For next available course-dates, contact your local Medtronic representative.