This course is designed for physicians with limited experience in the endovascular vessel preparation techniques for treating complex femoropopliteal lesions.
An endovascular expert will explain treatment options and discuss the rational for vessel preparation.
The theoretical part of the training will be supplemented by case review & discussion and hands-on experience on a vascular flow model.
Physicians interested in learning more about:
- Endovascular treatment option for PAD
- Lesion preparation techniques for femoropoliteal lesions
- Endovascular treatment options designed for long-term patency
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recall indication (patient selection criteria) for endovascular revascularization for patients suffering of PAD in the femoropoliteal segment
- Name anatomical & technical limitations for endovascular procedures
- Explain optimal lesion preparation techniques
- List endovascular tools and techniques for long-term patency
ORSI Training Centre
For next available course-dates, contact your local Medtronic representative.