This course is designed for experienced vein specialists, familiar with the endovenous treatment of superficial venous insufficiencies and interested in starting to treat patients with the VenaSeal™ technology.
This course consists of two parts. Part one (1) is an e-Learning and part two (2) is an interactive face-to-face workshop.
The e-Learning will provide an overview of the VenaSeal™ technology to prepare participants for the face-to-face workshop.
During the workshop, participants will gain a greater insight into indications, safe usage and outcomes of the VenaSeal™ closure system for the treatment of saphenous vein incompetence. A review of preparation and procedural steps as well as hands-on sessions will be conducted, followed by live case-observations and discussions with an experienced VenaSeal™ user.
Physicians interested in learning more about:
- Indications, patient-selection, benefits and outcomes of nonthermal treatment modalities
- Preparation and safe usage of the VenaSeal™ technology
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the preparation and safe usage of the VenaSeal™ closure system
- Discuss patient selection and clinical data of the VenaSeal™ technology
- Describes procedural steps for a VenaSeal™ procedure
- Explains follow up strategies for patients being treated with VenaSeal™ technology
For next available course-dates, contact your local Medtronic representative.