This course is designed for physicians with limited experience in venous stenting for treating patients with venous outflow obstructions.
This course consists of two parts. Part one (1) is an e-Learning and part two (2) is an interactive face-to-face workshop.
The e-Learning will provide an overview of the ABRE™ venous stent technology.
During the workshop (organized by EVF), participants will gain a greater insight into patient selection and treatment pathways of patients with venous outflow obstructions. Live-case observations and -discussions will be supplemented by presentations, hands-on sessions and discussions with experts in the field.
Physicians interested in learning more about:
- Diagnosis and patient selection for venous stenting
- Venous stenting in acute and chronic venous obstructive diseases
- Technologies needed to treat patients with venous obstructive diseases (such as IVUS, thromoysis devices)
- Indications and safe usage of the ABRE™ venous stent
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss treatment pathways and patient selection for venous stenting
- Explain treatment modalities for acute and chronic venous obstructive outflow diseases
- Describe patient selection and procedural steps for using the ABRE™ technology for venous stenting
Guys and St. Thomas’ Hospital
For next available course-dates, contact your local Medtronic representative.