Approximately 120 interventional cardiologists from all over Europe, the Middle East and other parts of the world gather to share insights on the latest advances in interventional management of complex cardiovascular disease in our Technology & Clinical Exchange Program. Topics cover the full spectrum of care, including coronary, structural heart disease, and intervention to reduce hypertension. The course is led by an internationally respected clinical faculty.
Practicing interventional cardiologists proficient in English with an active interest in the following topics: Complex PCI, TAVR, and/or Interventional approaches to reducing hypertension.
This program offers the opportunity to actively discuss a variety of clinical topics among peers and thought leaders. After the program, physician attendees should be able to:
- Understand the current dynamic interventional cardiology/medicine landscape
- Gain practical knowledge from case-based presentations and multiple breakout sessions, which can be transferred directly into everyday practice
- Understand the Medtronic portfolio and economic value we bring physicians and patients globally, including a look at future products in development where physician feedback is needed
- Gain insights on future products in development while providing feedback through hands-on product concept breakout sessions
Prague, Czech Republic
2-day, in-person program
The program includes, but is not limited to:
- Case-based approaches to complex percutaneous coronary interventions including left main, bifurcation, and ways to utilize physiological assessment tools
- Considerations for TAVI, including handling increased volume and understanding who the right patient is
- Hypertension reduction clinical
Annual course in February