On demand e-learning that introduces the role of Sacral Neuromodulation for the treatment of pelvic floor disorders. The course covers 6 introductory modules which are divided into 2 sections.
E-learning course I
- Introduction to Sacral Neuromodulation for the treatment of Overactive Bladder
- Introduction to Sacral Neuromodulation for the treatment of Fecal Incontinence
- Sacral Neuromodulation Mechanism of Action
E-learning course II
- Clinical Results on Sacral Neuromodulation
- Patient Selection
- Implant Technique
For colorectal surgeons, urologists, nurses and other specialties interested in understanding the Sacral Neuromodulation therapy for the treatment of pelvic floor dysfunctions.
At the end of this training, participants will have a better understanding of:
- What Sacral Neuromodulation delivered by the InterStim™ system is
- The basic anatomy and physiology knowledge needed to better understand the therapy and mechanism of action
- The mechanism of action of Sacral Neuromodulation
- The clinical results of Sacral Neuromodulation for bladder control and bowel control trials
- The under-treated patient groups, how to navigate the treatment guidelines, the importance of patient care pathways, the indications and contraindications of Sacral Neuromodulation
- How to determine the appropriate evaluation of the patients
- How to acquire a clear view on the roles of the various health care professionals involved in the patient care pathway
- The basics of the implant technique of Sacral Neuromodulation with the InterStim™ system
Please contact your sales representative to enroll.