Connect online and exchange with colleagues with expertise in the hypertension field and renal denervation.
Interventional cardiologist, hypertension specialist, cardiologists, nephrologists and general physicians.
- Get updates on the latest clinical evidence on renal denervation and the SPYRAL HTN clinical program
- Receive insights about where renal denervation may fit in managing hypertension
- Get an overview of the Spyral™ catheter, techniques and the renal denervation procedure (radiofrequency technology and branch ablation)
- Share best practices & case discussions
- Discuss patient selection criteria, understand more about patient preference, and learn how to set up a referral network
Approximately 60 to 90 minutes interactive online session conducted by leading international faculty.
Throughout the year and can be arranged upon request as part of physician referral networking activity.
Please see our webinar with Dr Kandzari and Prof. Weil for more information: https://vimeo.com/290576915 (password: rdnbroadcast)