This educational programme addresses the management of complex AIS (adolescent idiopathic scoliosis) cases. It covers advanced techniques such as management of VCR for severe curves correction, derotation techniques, anterior tethering and navigated iliac screw fixation (S2AI).
The format will include case supported lectures, debates, and groups discussions. Participants will practice the following advanced surgical techniques at an anatomical workshop:
- Anterior tethering
- Navigated iliac screw fixation
Surgeons experienced in the treatment of AIS surgeries, who want to strengthen their knowledge and expertise in the treatment of more complex cases and techniques. They should perform between 20-50 deformity cases per year.
By attending this course, participants will:
- Be exposed to the latest anterior tethering system in the market
- Discuss the management of complex AIS cases
- Reinforce the knowledge and skills to practice VCR, derotation and navigated iliac screw fixation
- Interact with peers and highly recognized experts in deformity