This educational program covers the treatment of degenerative conditions in the lumbar spine using MAST™ techniques:
- MIS decompression with tubular retractor system
- Mini-open approach with cage insertion
- Percutaneous screws and rods insertion
Group discussion will cover the latest trends and topics selected by our distinguished faculty and will include extensive case discussion.
Anatomy and surgical techniques will be reviewed during the anatomical workshop, where each attendee will get the opportunity to practice with dedicated experts.
This fundamental training is dedicated to surgeons with limited expertise in the treatment of degenerative conditions in the lumbar spine with minimal access approaches and who are committed to start practicing in these indications.
By attending this course, participants will:
- Get to know the latest Medtronic technologies and solutions
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to practice the insertion of pedicle screws and rods percutaneously with navigation
- Be able to select the appropriate techniques and solutions for the most common patient groups
- Interact with peers and experts in the treatment of degenerative conditions with MAST™ techniques.
- Group discussion
- Anatomical workshop
- Breakout sessions
For 20 surgeons