This educational program covers the treatment of degenerative conditions in the anterior cervical and posterior lumbar spine. It focuses on the following open access approaches:
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF) with navigated high-speed drill
- Posterior lumbar interbody fusion (PLIF)
- Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF)
During plenary and interactive sessions, the participants will discuss patient selection and treatment options. Demonstrations of the surgical techniques will be performed during the anatomical workshop. Attendees will get the opportunity to practice all presented techniques in collaboration with experts.
This fundamental training is dedicated to surgeons with limited expertise in the treatment of degenerative conditions in the lumbar or cervical spine, who are committed to start practicing in these indications.
By attending this course, participants will:
- Get to know the latest Medtronic technologies and solutions
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to start practicing the treatment of degenerative lumbar spine with a posterior open approach
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to start practicing the treatment of degenerative cervical spine with an anterior open approach
- Interact with peers and experts in the treatment of degenerative conditions
- Plenary and interactive sessions
- Anatomical workshops
- Breakout sessions
For 20 surgeons