This educational program covers the treatment of degenerative conditions in the posterior cervical and lumbar spine. It focuses on the following open access approaches:
- Posterior cervical approach
- Anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF)
- Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF)
During plenary and interactive sessions, the participants will discuss patient selection and treatment options. Demonstrations of the surgical techniques will be performed during the anatomical workshop. Attendees will get the opportunity to practice all presented techniques in collaboration with experts.
This advanced training is dedicated to surgeons with expertise in the treatment of degenerative conditions in the lumbar or posterior cervical spine who are willing to reinforce their knowledge by interacting with experts and peers.
By attending this course, participants will:
- Get to know the latest Medtronic technologies and solutions
- Reinforce the knowledge and skills to continue practicing the treatment of degenerative lumbar spine with posterior and anterior open approach
- Reinforce the knowledge and skills to continue practicing the treatment of degenerative cervical spine with posterior open approach
- Interact with peers and experts in the treatment of degenerative conditions
- Plenary and interactive sessions
- Group discussions
- Anatomical workshops
- Cases presentation
For 20 surgeons