This educational programme covers the treatment of degenerative conditions in the lumbar spine. It focuses on the following open access approaches and techniques:
- Anterior lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF) & Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- MAST™ Midline Lumbar Fusion (MIDLF)
- Restoration of lordosis
During plenary and interactive sessions, the participants will discuss patient selection and treatment options. Demonstrations of the surgical techniques will be performed during the anatomical workshop. Attendees will get the opportunity to practice all presented techniques under the supervision of experts at the laboratory sessions.
Surgeons that have expertise in the treatment of degenerative conditions in the lumbar spine willing to reinforce their knowledge by interacting with experts and peers.
By attending this course, participants will:
- Get to know the latest Medtronic technologies and solutions
- Reinforce the knowledge and skills to continue practicing the treatment of degenerative lumbar spine
- Interact with peers and experts in the treatment of degenerative conditions