Start Time: 7 a.m. PT | 8 a.m. MT | 9 a.m. CT | 10 a.m. ET
Duration: 2.5 hours
Hugh Calkins, M.D.
Director, Cardiac Arrhythmia Service
Professor of Medicine
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Sanjaya Gupta M.D. MBA, FACC, FHRS
Saint Luke's Mid-America Heart Institute
Assistant Professor of Medicine
University of Missouri
Kansas City, Missouri
- Hear the latest clinical evidence in safety, efficacy, and procedural best practices from a panel of peers
- Discuss how to apply the latest learning in biophysics and lesion assessment
- Discuss predictors of AF recurrence
- Discuss the value and techniques of an efficient ablation procedure
- Understand the current landscape of AF ablation and emerging trends on the horizon
Cardiac electrophysiologists currently practicing AF ablation
All times listed in Central Time.
9:00 a.m. – Welcome and Opening Comments, Rebecca Seidel
9:05 a.m. – STOP Persistent AF, Hugh Calkins, M.D.
9:20 a.m. – Maximizing EP Lab Efficiency: Cryoablation and Same-Day Discharge, Marcin Kowalski, M.D.
9:30 a.m. – Patient Selection and Energy Modality for Catheter Ablation of AF, Jonathan Piccini, M.D.
9:45 a.m. – Panel Discussion
10:05 a.m. – Break
10:10 a.m. – Cryo for Repeat Ablation, Ethan Ellis, M.D.
10:20 a.m. – Data Analysis of AF Burden and Quality of Life, Jason Andrade, M.D.
10:30 a.m. – Newest Clinical Trial Advancements, Sanjaya Gupta, M.D.
10:40 a.m. – Panel Discussion
11:00 a.m. – Closing Remarks for General Session and Transition to Breakout Sessions, Hugh Calkins, M.D., and Sanjaya Gupta, M.D.
11:15 a.m. – Future Direction of Cardiac Ablation Solutions, Rob Kowal, M.D., Medtronic CMO
Join a Zoom meeting to get help now, available from 6:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. CT.
Or call +1.312.626.6799
- Enter meeting number ( 423 509 2580 )
- Enter participant number as ( # )
- Enter password ( 356137 )