Our Commitment to Accessibility on the Web
Medtronic is committed to providing a website that is accessible for all people with disabilities. To that end, we look for guidance from the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) standards, and we take the following actions:
- We work with a third-party consultant to evaluate and advise on web accessibility and to offer specific recommendations.
- We use a digital quality management tool on a weekly basis to analyze and identify accessibility issues that arise, so we may address them in a timely manner.
- We periodically audit a representative selection of web pages to manually inspect for accessibility, testing them while using assistive technologies, to identify issues.
- We prioritize, address, correct, and ensure that problems are resolved.
- We have adopted an accessibility policy in order to support our commitment to accessibility for all people with disabilities.
Our efforts are a continual work in progress as our site grows and changes. We welcome feedback on any accessibility issue you may experience, and we are happy to take reasonable efforts to address any issue you may experience. Please contact us if you encounter an accessibility issue; be sure to include the web page URL and the nature of the problem.