Leadership Development Rotation Program
Our Leadership Development Rotation Program (LDRP) is designed specifically for highly talented MBA candidates who have a strong desire to test the limits of their abilities and enhance their leadership potential. The LDRP puts you in the middle of the action – in strategic positions with frequent exposure to company leaders, core businesses, and technologies – where you can make meaningful contributions to the company and to the lives of patients worldwide.
- A 2-3 year program that consists of two 12-18 month assignments in two different geographic locations, providing you with a broad understanding of the company and in-depth functional experience
- Participation in a variety of rich developmental experiences to help you fulfill your personal and professional potential, including our functional and peer mentoring programs, functional training, and leadership workshops
- Opportunities to build a valuable network of peers, managers, and leaders across the company
Our program gives you the opportunity to develop your career in one of the following functional areas:
- Corporate Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marketing/Business Development
We offer LDRP assignments in a variety of locations throughout the world to help you develop a global mindset and build upon your appreciation for diverse insights and unique perspectives. Depending on our business needs, we offer opportunities in Minneapolis, MN; Danvers, MA; Jacksonville, FL; Memphis, TN; Miami, FL; Northridge, CA; Santa Rosa, CA; Heerlen, The Netherlands; Tokyo, Japan; and Tolochenaz, Switzerland.
We're looking for high potential MBA candidates who demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills and who are open to exploring a variety of assignments and business units.
Successful candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Three to five years of professional and relevant work experience
- MBA; other master's-level degrees are considered for Clinical, HR, Operations, and Regulatory tracks
- Highly mobile and willing to pursue different geographic opportunities
To be considered for the program, US-based program participants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and must not require sponsorship in the future for an employment visa.
We recruit at several top schools and diversity conferences to find bold thinkers who will help us push the boundaries of medical technology. Please view our recruiting calendar or contact your career center to see when we'll be visiting your campus. If we don't recruit at your school, visit us at a diversity career fair or go to our US and Puerto Rico or our International Career Opportunities pages to find job listings in the areas that interest you.
Want to learn more about our MBA opportunities? Check out our employee stories to read about our exciting MBA careers.
Medtronic is committed to providing accessibility to employment opportunities for people with disabilities. If you need technical assistance with the online application process, please call Medtronic at (800) 328-2518 (toll free within the US) or (763) 514-4000 (worldwide).
Medtronic is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to cultural diversity in the workforce.