Leadership Development Rotation Program
Our Leadership Development Rotation Program (LDRP) is designed specifically for highly talented MBA candidates who have a strong desire to test the limits of their abilities and enhance their leadership potential. The LDRP puts you in the middle of the action – in strategic positions with frequent exposure to company leaders, core businesses, and technologies – where you can make meaningful contributions to the company and to the lives of patients worldwide.
- A 3 year program that consists of two 18 month assignments in two different geographic locations and two different business units, providing you with a broad understanding of the company and in-depth functional experience
- An opportunity for a global (expatriate) assignment for your second rotation
- Participation in a variety of rich developmental experiences to help you fulfill your personal and professional potential, including our functional and peer mentoring programs, functional training, and leadership workshops
- Opportunities to build a valuable network of peers, managers, and leaders across the company
Development assignments are designed to stretch your abilities and provide you with experiences needed for successful leadership at Medtronic. Depending on your interests and developmental needs, your assignments will focus on building your marketing, business development and strategic planning competencies in the following areas:
- Product/Brand Management
- Market Development
- Product Planning
- Healthcare Economics
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy
- Investor Relations
We offer LDRP assignments in a variety of locations throughout the world to help you develop a global mindset and build upon your appreciation for diverse insights and unique perspectives. Depending on our business needs, we offer domestic opportunities in Minneapolis, MN, Louisville, CO, Portsmouth, NH, Jacksonville, FL, Memphis, TN, Miami, FL, Northridge, CA, and Santa Rosa, CA. Global assignments may include, but are not limited to, the following locations: Tolochenaz, Switzerland, Singapore, Shanghai, China, Sydney, Australia, and Mumbai, India.
We're looking for high potential MBA candidates who demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills and who are open to exploring a variety of assignments and business units.
Successful candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Three or more years of professional work experience
- Currently pursuing an MBA
- Highly mobile and willing to pursue different geographic opportunities
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for sponsorship for an employment visa in the future.
We recruit at several top schools and diversity conferences to find bold thinkers who will help us push the boundaries of medical technology. Please view our recruiting calendar or contact your career center to see when we'll be visiting your campus.
Want to learn more about our MBA opportunities? Check out our employee stories to read about our exciting MBA careers.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call Medtronic at (800) 328-2518 (toll free within the US) or (763) 514-4000 (worldwide).
For more information on your Equal Opportunity Rights, click here.
Important Note to Job Seekers
Beware of fraudulent job postings from people claiming to be recruiters for Medtronic.
Leadership Development Rotation Program
Learn more about our Leadership Development Rotation Program.
Medtronic is a Top 100 Ideal Employer as voted by US MBA students. Check us out in CNN Money.