Versatex™ monofilament mesh is composed of polyester material and large pore size, which are the main determinants of local tissue tolerance (successful mesh integration and favorable tissue response).†,2,3,([FOOTNOTE=Based on Covidien internal test report # T2306CR022a assessing safety and local tolerance. October 2014.],[ANCHOR=],[LINK=])
Versatex™ mesh is designed to simplify intra-operative handling for surgeons through improved visualization, ease of mesh positioning, and wide selection of mesh sizes.([FOOTNOTE=Based on Covidien internal test report # T2306CR044a evaluating design for improved visualization during placement. March 2015.],[ANCHOR=],[LINK=]),([FOOTNOTE=Based on Covidien internal report # T2306CR043a assessing size and shape comparison chart. March 2015.],[ANCHOR=],[LINK=]),([FOOTNOTE=Based on Versatex™ monofilament mesh evaluation by surgeons for design validation. Covidien internal report # T2306CR053b. March 2015.],[ANCHOR=],[LINK=])
Innovative Features for Streamlined Performance in Preperitioneal Hernia Repair.
Experience Ease of Use in Preperitoneal Hernia Repair.
Designed to Offer Excellent Hernia Repair Performance1-3
|Order Code||Description||Unit of Measure||Quantity|
|VTX1106||Versatex™ Monofilament Mesh/11*6 cm||Box||1|
|VTX1106X3||Versatex™ Monofilament Mesh/11*6 cm||Box||3|
|VTX1510||Versatex™ Monofilament Mesh/15*10 cm||Box||1|
|VTX1510X3||Versatex™ Monofilament Mesh/15*10 cm||Box||3|
|VTX1515||Versatex™ Monofilament Mesh/15*15 cm||Box||1|
|VTX1515X3||Versatex™ Monofilament Mesh/15*15 cm||Box||3|
|VTX1515M||Versatex™ Monofilament Mesh/15*15 cm||Box||1|
|VTX1515MX3||Versatex™ Monofilament Mesh/15*15 cm||Box||3|
|VTX2020M||Versatex™ Monofilament Mesh/20*20 cm||Box||1|
|VTX3030M||Versatex™ Monofilament Mesh/30*30 cm||Box||1|
|VTX4530M||Versatex™ Monofilament Mesh/45*30 cm||Box||1|
|VTX5050M||Versatex™ Monofilament Mesh/50*50 cm||Box||1|
|Device Classification||Versatex™ monofilament mesh is intended for the repair of abdominal wall hernias or other fascial deficiencies that require the addition of a reinforcing material.|
|Material Composition||3D textile non-absorbable monofilament polyester (PET) – base textile
2D textile non-absorbable monofilament polyester (PET) – green marking textile
|Pore Size3||2.1 mm x 3.0 mm|
|Weight3||Surface density (64g/m2)|
|Sterilization Method||Gamma Radiation|
|Shelf Life||5 Years|
|Fixation Device Compatibility||Compatible with current fixation devices on the market including Reliatack™ articulating reloadable fixation device7,13,14,15|
|Ability to be Re-cut||Can be trimmed to size without fraying16|
|Trocar Compatibility||Can be introduced through a 10mm trocar without being damaged7,17|
13. Based on Covidien internal report # T2306CR040a evaluating compatibility of Versatex™ Monofilament Mesh with AbsorbaTack™ 30X. February 2015.
14. Based on Covidien internal report # T2306CR050a assessing compatibility of Type 3DS/3DV textile with different fixation means. February 2015.
15. Based on Covidien internal test report # T2306CR060a evaluating compatibility of Versatex™ Monofilament Mesh with ReliaTack™ Articulating Reloadable Fixation Device. February 2015.
16. Based on Covidien internal report # T2306CR046a assessing ability of Versatex™ monofilament mesh to be trimmed to size without fraying. March 2015.
17. Based on Covidien internal report # T2306CR010b assessing ability of Versatex™ monofilament mesh to be introduced through a trocar. March 2015.
† As demonstrated in porcine hernia model.