Nellcor™ Sensors with OxiMax™ Technology Advantage
Patients have a wide range of conditions. To stay ahead of potential complications, clinicians need accurate, reliable continuous monitoring devices to help them ensure appropriate oxygen delivery throughout the cardiorespiratory cycle. Nellcor™ sensors with OxiMax™ technology meet this need.
From the NICU and ICU to the OR and general care floor, Nellcor™ pulse oximeters with OxiMax™ technology and OEM solutions from Covidien use cardiac-based signal processing and alarm management technologies to deliver accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate readings.1
Nellcor™ sensors with OxiMax™ technology enable clinicians to:
- Obtain accurate readings, even during low perfusion and most types of signal interference, including patient motion.1
- Oversee a wide range of patients, from neonates to adults, including those who require long-term monitoring.
- Improve the clinical relevance of the more challenging alarms and easily distinguish between minor transient events and clinically significant desaturations.2
- Accurately track SpO2 in low-saturation conditions with the LoSat expanded accuracy feature.([FOOTNOTE=Bebout DE, Mannheimer PD, Wun C-C. Site-dependent differences in the time to detect changes in saturation during low perfusion. Crit Care Med. 2001;29(12):A115.],[ANCHOR=View Abstract],[LINK=/content/covidien/websites/medtronic/com/en/covidien/support/clinical-evidence.html?id=805201])
- Perform quick spot-checks or continuously monitor patients in any location.
- Have confidence in the accuracy resulting from the combination of Nellcor™ monitors with OxiMax™technology and the extensive portfolio of Nellcor™ sensors.2