Surgical Navigation Systems
Surgical navigation systems from Medtronic may improve clinical outcomes by enabling surgeons to perform more precise procedures.
About Medtronic Surgical Navigation Systems
Medtronic surgical navigation systems empower surgeons to quickly and effectively make data-driven decisions in the OR. By integrating the most advanced instrument tracking technologies, intra-operative imaging and surgical planning software, our surgical navigation systems allow surgeons to precisely track their surgical instruments in relation to patient anatomy, even as that anatomy is shifting in real-time.
These technologies help surgeons:
- Perform safer, more precise procedures
- Reduce procedure invasiveness and risk
- Improve patient outcomes and recovery
Learn more about Medtronic’s surgical navigation systems:
- StealthStation® S7® – This seventh generation surgical navigation system offers both optical and AxiEM™ electromagnetic tracking options, simplicity, and smart instrumentation in a compact, mobile design.
- StealthStation i7™ – This versatile, integrated surgical navigation system incorporates all the latest navigation technologies into a ceiling mounted boom system to free up space in your OR. Featuring versatile equipment and intra-operative imaging interfaces to optimize your surgical experience.
- StealthStation iNav® – This fee-per-use, portable system was designed so every hospital can offer the benefits of surgical navigation technology.
- AxiEM Electromagnetic Navigation System – This unique, electromagnetic (EM) tracking technology provides tip-tracking of flexible surgical instruments.
- Fusion™ ENT – This innovative EM surgical navigation system is accurate, easy to use, and expandable as needed.
- StealthViz™ Planning Station – A powerful 2D/3D surgical planning application that simplifies advanced image viewing, processing, and morphing for navigation.
Surgical Navigation System Specifications
- Surgeon Monitor cart footprint (at widest point): 22.75" x 23.75" (57.8 cm x 60.3 cm)
- Staff Cart footprint (at widest point): 23.75" x 22.5" (60.3 cm x 57.1 cm)
- Surgeon Monitor viewable size: 24" widescreen (61 cm)
- Surgeon Monitor resolution: 1920 x 1200, 60 Hz
- Dedicated staff monitor and workspace
- Staff Monitor viewable size: 15.25" widescreen (39.1 cm)
- Staff Monitor resolution: 1440 x 900, 60 Hz
- Maximum camera height: 94.5" (240 cm)
- Maximum camera reach: 49.2" (125 cm)
- AxiEM™ system compatible – industry’s leading electromagnetic option for neuronavigation
- O-arm® System and intra-operative imaging system compatible
- Microscope interface integration with most manufacturers
- Transfer exams to the StealthStation S7 system via DICOM Query/Retrieve, USB storage device, or CD/DVD
- Improved camera designed with greater field of view, a longer camera handle, and laser pointer for easier positioning and aiming
- High Fidelity MP3 Audio Speaker System (MP3 player not included)
- Intraoperative imaging interfaces – iMRI, iCT, C-arm, O-arm system
- OR suite interfaces – booms, lights, audio/visual systems, endoscopy, microscopes, PACS
- Professional services – resident outreach and training, accredited courses, on-site training, case coverage
- Customized clinical and technical support, and preventive maintenance
- High-definition wide-screen monitors:
- 24" (61 cm) or 19" (48 cm) Nurses Station monitors
- 24" (61 cm) boom-mounted monitors (touch and non-touch)
- Resolution of 1920 x 1200, 60 Hz
- AxiEM system compatible – industry’s leading electromagnetic option for neuronavigation
- Microscope interface integration with leading manufacturers
- Transfer of exams to the StealthStation i7 system via DICOM Query/Retrieve, USB storage device, or CD/DVD
- Improved camera designed with greater field of view, a longer camera handle, and a laser pointer for easier positioning and aiming
- Voltage: 100 to 120 VAC nominal or 220 to 240 VAC nominal
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz nominal
- Power: 400 watts
Workstation Physical Dimension and Weight
- Height: 12.7 cm (5 in) screen down, 48.2 cm (19 in) screen up
- Width: 40.6 cm (16 in)
- Depth: 55.8 cm (22 in)
- Weight: 11.3 kg (25 lbs), including LAN/modem
Camera Physical Dimension and Weight
- Dimensions: 58.5 cm x 7.6 cm x 11.5 cm (23 in x 3 in x 4.5 in)
- Weight: 2 kg (4.5 lbs)
- Host Interface: RS-232
- Data Interface: PCMCIA Release 2.1 compliant, 68-pin connector
- Modem Physical Interface: RJ-11 modular telephone connector
- Modem Data Modulation: V .90/K56 flex up to 56K bps
- LAN Physical Interface: RJ-45 modular telephone connector
- LAN Data Modulation:
- Ethernet - 10 Mbps
- Twisted Pair (10BaseT)
- Ethernet - 100 Mbps
- Two Pair (100BaseTX)