StealthStation® Surgical Navigation Systems
StealthStation® Surgical navigation systems from Medtronic may improve clinical outcomes by enabling surgeons to perform more precise procedures.
About Medtronic Surgical Navigation Systems
StealthStation surgical navigation systems empower surgeons to make data-driven decisions in the OR by integrating the most advanced surgical planning software, instrument tracking technologies and intra-operative imaging. Our surgical navigation systems allow surgeons to precisely track their surgical instruments in relation to patient anatomy.
Medtronic technologies provide:
- Inclusive expertise, technological advancements, and services streamline surgical workflow, improve patient outcomes, and enhance economic value.
- Reduced complications and improved patient outcomes in spine surgery.
- Synergies and integrated surgical solutions that enable better visualization, which can help provide real-time information to aid in surgical planning and decisions.
Learn more about StealthStation surgical navigation systems:
- StealthStation S7® – This seventh generation surgical navigation system offers both optical and Stealth® EM tracking options, simplicity, and smart instrumentation in a compact, mobile design.
- StealthStation i7® – The ceiling mounted StealthStation i7 was designed to optimize space and surgical workflow in the OR.
- StealthStation iNav® – This fee-per-use, portable system was designed so every hospital can offer the benefits of surgical navigation technology.
- StealthStation EM – This unique, electromagnetic tracking technology provides tip-tracking of flexible surgical instruments.
- Fusion™ ENT – This innovative EM surgical navigation system is accurate, easy to use, and expandable as needed.
- StealthViz™ Planning Station – A powerful 2D/3D surgical planning application that simplifies advanced image viewing, processing, and morphing for navigation.
Surgical Navigation System Specifications
- Surgeon Monitor cart footprint (at widest point): 22.75" x 23.75" (57.8 cm x 60.3 cm)
- Staff Cart footprint (at widest point): 23.75" x 22.5" (60.3 cm x 57.1 cm)
- Surgeon Monitor viewable size: 24" widescreen (61 cm)
- Surgeon Monitor resolution: 1920 x 1200, 60 Hz
- Dedicated staff monitor and workspace
- Staff Monitor viewable size: 15.25" widescreen (39.1 cm)
- Staff Monitor resolution: 1440 x 900, 60 Hz
- Maximum camera height: 94.5" (240 cm)
- Maximum camera reach: 49.2" (125 cm)
- StealthStation EM system compatible – industry’s leading electromagnetic option for neuronavigation
- O-arm® System and intra-operative imaging system compatible
- Microscope interface integration with most manufacturers
- Transfer exams to the StealthStation S7 system via DICOM Query/Retrieve, USB storage device, or CD/DVD
- Improved camera designed with greater field of view, a longer camera handle, and laser pointer for easier positioning and aiming
- High Fidelity MP3 Audio Speaker System (MP3 player not included)
| || |
Detail - Intraoperative imaging interfaces – iMRI, iCT, C-arm, O-arm system
- Voltage: 100 to 120 VAC nominal or 220 to 240 VAC nominal
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz nominal
- Power: 400 watts
Workstation Physical Dimension and Weight
- Height: 12.7 cm (5 in) screen down, 48.2 cm (19 in) screen up
- Width: 40.6 cm (16 in)
- Depth: 55.8 cm (22 in)
- Weight: 11.3 kg (25 lbs), including LAN/modem
Camera Physical Dimension and Weight
- Dimensions: 58.5 cm x 7.6 cm x 11.5 cm (23 in x 3 in x 4.5 in)
- Weight: 2 kg (4.5 lbs)
- Host Interface: RS-232
- Data Interface: PCMCIA Release 2.1 compliant, 68-pin connector
- Modem Physical Interface: RJ-11 modular telephone connector
- Modem Data Modulation: V .90/K56 flex up to 56K bps
- LAN Physical Interface: RJ-45 modular telephone connector
- LAN Data Modulation:
- Ethernet - 10 Mbps
- Twisted Pair (10BaseT)
- Ethernet - 100 Mbps
- Two Pair (100BaseTX)