Registering to CareLink™ Personal
Computer system and software compatibility
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Ultimate, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 Enterprise, 32-bit and 64-bit, from the desktop only
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 Enterprise, 32-bit and 64-bit, from the desktop only
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Home, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Mac OS® 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS® 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS® 10.14
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 10 and 11, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Apple® Safari® 8, 9, and 10
- Mozilla® Firefox® 38 through 52 Extended Support Release (ESR)
- Google Chrome.
Downloading & Installing the CareLink™ Uploader Software
Before uploading your pump to CareLink™ and accessing your reports, you will need to download and install the new Uploader software.
- On the Home screen of your CareLink™ page, you will need to select "How to Install Uploader" and a page will display.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Uploading the pump
Once the uploader is installed, we can now upload your pump.
- On the Home screen of your CareLink™ page, you will need to select "Upload Device" and the CareLink™ Uploader will display.
- If you have never uploaded your pump to CareLink™ or you received a new/replacement pump, select "+ New pump". If your pump was uploaded before, select the pump that appears with the pump serial number.
Login attempts-> 3 times
If you tried to log in with an incorrect password more than 3 times, the system will automatically lock your account. You will need to wait for at least 1 hour for the account to unlock. If you need assistance to reset your password, please call our Technical Support number 1-800-284-4416.
To view the reports, please go to the Reports tab. The list of available reports will display: the Bundled reports and the Single reports. To select any type of report, you will need to click on the "+" next to the report and click on "Generate Report". Make sure to select the correct required time period.